Warranty Terms & Conditions
EKO builds high quality products using the best quality materials. Our state-of-the art engineering and manufacturing capabilities produce products to meet the expectations of the most demanding consumer. We stand by our products and strive to exceed your expectations.
Standard Warranty Terms:
We warrant that EKO products will be free of defects in material or workmanship under normal household use and cared for according to our Care and Maintenance Instructions during EKO product’s warranty period. The warranty period begins from the date of retail purchase and extends to the original end-user purchaser.
Please Note: Each EKO product has a unique warranty period.
Polypropylene (plastic) inner liners warranty period is limited to 6 months. This warranty excludes damage caused to the product from misuse or abuse, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft or use in a commercial establishment.
• All Mirrors
• All Soap Dispensers
• All Motion Sensor Cans
• Dated proof of purchase is required for any claim under our warranty.
• Warranty is applicable to private residential customers only and does not apply to retailers and commercial establish
NOT COVERED by Warranty:
• Products purchased from unauthorized retailers, such as, but not limited to, third party sellers on eBay, Amazon Marketplace, Sears Marketplace, and etc.
• Dents, scratches, and other conditions to the product that occur over time are considered normal wear and tear
• Intentional damage to the product
• Any modification to the product
• Damage due to user mishandling or other than its intended use in a typical household activity
EKO, at our discretion, will provide replacement parts to repair your product during the warranty period. Charges may apply based on the warranty period:
• Year 1: No Charge
• Year 2: No charge for parts, shipping and handling fee applies
• Year 3-5: 50% of the parts cost-plus shipping and handling